Kitten Purchase Agreement
Pet or Show Alter Kitten
Birth Date: _______ Sex: ___
- Under no circumstances is this Kitten/Cat allowed to roam outdoors or be declawed.
the time of purchase and delivery. Buyer agrees to have kitten vet-checked at agreed time of 3rd kitten
- Breeder guarantees the Kitten/Cat to be healthy at
vaccination. If it is found that there is a health question, Buyer has 48 hours after veterinary exam in which to ask for
a Kitten/Cat replacement. This request must accompany a letter from the veterinarian
stating why the Kitten/Cat's health is in question. There will be no cash refunds.
replace the exact color or pattern. There will be no cash refunds. Breeder will not be responsible for any shipping
- Kitten/Cat has a 2 year guarantee against lethal genetic or congenital defects. Kitten is guaranteed with no FIP
for 16 months. If the Kitten/Cat should die or have to be destroyed within these time limits, breeder will
replace the Kitten/Cat, upon being provided an autopsy report and is not obligated to
costs. The autopsy report must be from a licensed veterinary pathologist stating unquestionably a genetic or
congenital defect, and at the Buyer’s expense.
- This kitten will have been dewormed and had 2 (two) of 3 (three) needed kitten shots, known as 3-way kitten
FVRCP boosters. Buyer will be responsible for the 3rd (third) and final Booster shot. This 3rd Booster should
be given at the specified time from Blossom Ragdolls! This 3rd vaccine booster is necessary for kitten's best
health, and kitten's health is not guaranteed without this 3rd booster. Breeder agrees to provide a complete
record of all deworming and vaccinations for this Kitten/Cat. Breeder will not be responsible for any adverse
reactions to subsequent vaccines.
- There are only TWO vaccinations needed for the life of your kitten/cat: 3-WAY MERIAL PUREVAX & RABIES.
- Please wait to give Rabies vaccine at about 4 months of age, or later!
- We do recommend you give the 3-way Merial Purevax kitten booster as an ANNUAL BOOSTER, for the life of
your cat. We have found it boosts the immune system & promotes basic good health of your cat.
- These 2 vaccinations MUST be given at separate vet visits, at least one month apart, for the life of your cat!
inside cat only, we feel these vaccinations are too dangerous and not necessary.
- If Buyer chooses to inoculate for FIP and/or FeLV, Breeder will not guarantee kitten. As your Ragdoll is an
This is paid for by Blossom Ragdolls. Buyer may pick up kitten from breeder at about 12 weeks of age at an equally
- Buyer agrees to early spay or neuter, at around 11 weeks of age, prior to kittens leaving the birth home.
convenient date and time to breeder and buyer.
- Breeder reserves the first right of refusal if cat is to be re-homed.
Buyer forfeits any rights Buyer may otherwise have.
- If Buyer fails to comply with any aspect of this agreement,
Buyer is responsible for TICA registry and payment.
- The Kitten must be paid for in full at least 2 weeks before bringing kitten home. Buyer will receive
shot/worming records and Blue Litter TICA Registration Paper for kitten upon kitten delivery.
Purchase Price: $______ Buyer: ____________________________
City: _________________ State: ______Zip:_________